updated 8 months ago
1) Connect to Sendlane
When setting up your promotion, go to:
- Integrations > Email & SMS.
- Click Add Service > Sendlane.
2) Get Sendlane Credentials
To get your Sendlane API Key, Hash Key, and Domain:
- Login to Sendlane and go to Account Settings > Security Credentials.
- Copy your API Key, Hash Key, and Domain.
3) Complete the connection
To complete the connection within ViralSweep:
- Input your Sendlane credentials.
- Input any tags you want to pass with contacts into Sendlane.
- Click Connect.
- Choose a Sendlane list to connect to the promotion. Click Connect.
4) You're connected
The promotion is now connected to Sendlane and all entries will be sent into your Sendlane list.
What fields do you pass to Sendlane?
If you have connected to Sendlane and data is not being added to your list, these are the most common reasons as to why:
Email already in Sendlane
The email address entered into the promotion may already be in your Sendlane account, so it will not be added again.
Email already entered into ViralSweep
The email address entered into the promotion has already been entered into the promotion previously, so therefore it is not passed to Sendlane. This can happen if you set up your Sendlane integration after you have already entered the promotion.
Delay in reporting
Sendlane is having a delay in reporting. Please check again in a few hours.
We're here to help
If you have any further questions, please start a Chat. Just "Click" on the chat icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.