This feature is only available on our Business Plan and higher.
1) Request Application Key
In order to connect to Sailthru you will need to request an application specific key from your CSM. When requesting a key, simply let them know you need an application specific key to use for the ViralSweep integration.
2) Configure IP Authorization
In order authorize ViralSweep, add these IP addresses to Sailthru:
- Navigate to Settings > API & Postpacks > Allowed IPs.
- Add 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Contact your CSM and request that both POST and GET calls are approved.
3) Connect to Sailthru
When setting up your promotion, go to:
- Integrations > Email & SMS.
- Click Add Service > Sailthru.
4) Complete the connection
To complete the connection within ViralSweep:
- Input your Sailthru API Key and Secret.
- Click Connect.
- Choose a Sailthru list to connect to the promotion. Click Connect.
5) You're connected
The promotion is now connected to Sailthru and all entries will be sent into your Sailthru list.
What fields do you pass to Sailthru?
If you have connected to Sailthru and data is not being added to your list, these are the most common reasons as to why:
Email already in Sailthru
The email address entered into the promotion may already be in your Sailthru list, so it will not be added again.
Email already entered into ViralSweep
The email address entered into the promotion has already been entered into the promotion previously, so therefore it is not passed to Sailthru. This can happen if you set up your Sailthru integration after you have already entered the promotion.
Delay in reporting
Sailthru is having a delay in reporting. Please check again in a few hours.
We're here to help
If you have any further questions, please start a Chat. Just "Click" on the chat icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.