This feature is only available on our Business Plan and higher.
1) Connect to Ontraport
When setting up your promotion, go to:
- Integrations > Email & SMS.
- Click Add Service > Ontraport.
2) Get Ontraport Credentials
In order to get your Account ID and API Key:
- Login to Ontraport.
- Click your account in the top right and go to Administration.
- Under Integrations click on Ontraport API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Copy your API Key and App ID, or create a new one.
3) Complete the connection
To complete the connection within ViralSweep:
- Paste your credentials into ViralSweep.
- Add any tags that you want us to pass with the contact.
- Click Connect.
- Choose a sequence if you want to add your contacts to one. Click Connect.
4) You're connected
The promotion is now connected to Ontraport and all entries will be sent into your account.
If you have connected to Ontraport and data is not being added to your list, these are the most common reasons as to why:
Email already in Ontraport
The email address entered into the promotion may already be in your Ontraport account, so it will not be added again.
Email already entered into ViralSweep
The email address entered into the promotion has already been entered into the promotion previously, so therefore it is not passed to Ontraport. This can happen if you set up your Ontraport integration after you have already entered the promotion.
Delay in reporting
Ontraport is having a delay in reporting. Try checking again in a few hours.
We're here to help
If you have any further questions, please start a Chat. Just "Click" on the chat icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.