1) Connect to Emma
When setting up your promotion, go to:
- Integrations > Email & SMS.
- Click Add Service > Emma.
2) Get Emma Credentials
In order to get your Account ID, API Key, and Private Key:
- Login to Emma.
- Go to Settings & Billing > API Key.
- If you don't know your Private API Key, click the regenerate key button. Copy the API Key and Private Key.
3) Complete the connection
To complete the connection within ViralSweep:
- Paste your Account ID, API Key, and Private Key into ViralSweep.
- Click Connect.
- A menu will appear with your Emma lists. Choose a list and click Connect.
4) You're connected
The promotion is now connected to Emma and all entries will be sent into the connected form.
If you have connected to Emma and data is not being added to your list, these are the most common reasons as to why:
Email already in Emma list
The email address entered into the promotion may already be in your Emma list, so it will not be added again.
Email already entered into ViralSweep
The email address entered into the promotion has already been entered into the promotion previously, so therefore it is not passed to Emma. This can happen if you set up your Emma integration after you have already entered the promotion.
Delay in reporting
Emma is having a delay in reporting. Try checking again in a few hours.
We're here to help
If you have any further questions, please start a Chat. Just "Click" on the chat icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.