updated 6 months ago
This feature is only available on our Premium Plan and higher.
The Audience Segments feature allows you to segment your audience based on a variety of filters such as number of entries, number of referrals, sign up source, and more. You can select specific promotions to segment, or you can include all promotions. You can then generate an export of that segment.
There are a variety of use cases for our segment feature, here are some common ones:
- Create a segment of your most loyal users based on having more than X entries across all promotions
- Create a segment of your most loyal users based on having more than X referrals across all promotions
- Find users that signed up from a specific source, like Facebook
- Find how many times a specific user has entered all of your promotions
- Delete a specific user from all of your campaigns to comply with GDPR
We're here to help
If you have any further questions, please start a Chat. Just "Click" on the chat icon in the lower right corner to talk with our support team.